LAI is Hiring (5 - 8 years)
Employer: Lee and Associates, Inc.
Title: Landscape Architect Project Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Washington, DC
Lee and Associates, Inc.(LAI) is a design-driven studio comprised of enthusiastic landscape architects, planners and urban designers located in Washington, D.C. Our 35 years of award winning local and global work consists of a variety of project types and clients. The scale of our commissions ranges from the smallest of courtyards to masterplans for new towns/cities.
We are seeking a highly motivated and creative individual with 5-8 years of experience for a landscape architect project manager position.
Past project management experience, solid presentation and graphic and documentation production skills, attention to detail, and the desire and ability to collaborate within the studio and with our multi-disciplinary partners are essential skills. We are seeking individuals who will share our firm’s enthusiasm for our projects, promote positive work atmosphere and bring creative ideas and energy to our studio.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and find the diversity of our studio strengthens our work.
Send resume, cover letter and portfolio in single PDF (maximum of 12MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org No calls or links to websites please.
Salary is Based on experience.
* Professional degree in Landscape Architecture (MLA, BA or BS) degree
*Production of design ideas and communication tools; sketches, diagrams, renderings, 3D Models and construction documents.
* Strong written, oral, and graphic communication skills
* Detail oriented commitment to design excellence
* High proficiency in AutoCad
* High proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop and other Adobe Suite applications
* Proficiency in Sketch Up
* Some Experience Managing Projects and the ability to collaborate within the studio and with multi-disciplinary partners.
* Experience with Construction Observation
Other Preferred Skills, Not required but may need to learn: